LinkedIn is a recruitment and social networking site where members can easily showcase their resume online.
LinkedIn members can also publish blog posts on their profile about their career paths, recruitment efforts, industry expertise, etc. If you haven’t already, check out our LinkedIn page too and follow us for artificial intelligence and machine learning news.
These 10 LinkedIn influencers share the latest news on artificial intelligence and machine learning, through insightful thought leadership articles on their LinkedIn blogs.
LinkedIn Blogs about AI and Machine Learning
1. Daniel Burrus is considered one of the world’s leading futurists on global trends and innovation. The New York Times has referred to him as one of the top three business gurus in the highest demand as a speaker. Recent articles include: Will AI disrupt your profession?; Shaping the future of AI.
2. Nicholas Thompson is the Editor in Chief of WIRED and contributing editor at CBS. He is also a co-founder of The Atavist, a digital magazine and publishing platform. Prior to starting at Wired, he was a senior editor at The New Yorker. Recent articles include: Mr. GDPR on what’s next for data protection; Satya Nadella and Jenny Lay-Flurrie explain how to make technology industry more competitive –and more accessible too.
3. Parul Pandey is a data science and deep learning enthusiast, having worked in the analytics wing of the power industry. She is passionate about using machine learning and deep learning for solving real-life problems. Read more insightful articles on her Medium blog.
4. Bhaskara Reddy Sannapureddy is a Senior Project Manager at Infosys. He has 24 years of experience in software analysis, design, architecture, development, testing, maintenance, solutions integration, and more. Recent articles include: How machine learning helps in HR functions?; Artificial Intelligence, CRM in agriculture industry.
5. Jagannadh Kanumuri is the President and CEO of ACI Infotech, an end-to-end global IT services and consulting firm with deep expertise in building and delivering business-driven technology solutions that empower clients to efficiently run business. Recent articles include: What it means to be a data-driven enterprise and how to become one; Developing new technologies & platforms –ACI Infotech investments towards research & innovation for clients across industries.
6. Prasobh V. Nair is the co-founder and CTO of Focaloid Technologies Private Ltd., which specializes in developing mobile applications for iOS and Android. He is also a technology consultant. Recent articles include: Razer wants to use your spare GPU power for blockchain mining; How machine learning makes robots more intelligent.
7. Charity Wilson is a Senior Consultant at Saxony Partners, which specializes in data management. She also volunteers with various groups who use data analytics to improve people’s lives, especially the poor. Recent articles include: The birth and growth of a data analyst; Loving me some machine learning.
8. Antti Heino has worked with artificial intelligence and analytics in various industries throughout his career, and has a strong understanding about the possibilities of data and technology. Recent articles include: Using AI to recognize faces and their features; 5 biggest pitfalls of AI strategy.
9. Vishal Morde is the Head of Data Science and Barclays, with over 15 years of experience in data science, artificial intelligence, machine learning, predictive modeling, and strategic analysis. Recent articles include: 6 steps to create value from machine learning for your business; 5 key lessons learned from 2018 AI Summit, NYC.
10. Aditya Vivek Thota is an engineer, writer, and volunteer — passionate about using technology to solve humanity’s most pressing problems and innovating for the next wave of technological advancement. He shares articles about artificial intelligence and machine learning applications across all industries. Recent articles include: Applied Machine Learning: Naive Bayes, Linear SVM, logistic regression, and random forest; Astronomy Rewind 2018: This year in space science and exploration.
If you’re looking for more reading material on machine learning, we’d recommend these 20 active machine learning blogs and the most informative machine learning articles of 2018.