Despite travel restrictions worldwide, there are many exciting AI and machine learning conferences scheduled to take place online in 2021 and the remainder of 2020.
One of the closest upcoming virtual events is the DSS Virtual Salon | Finance and Technology hosted by Data Science Salon. Best of all, admission is free and all you have to do is register before December 8th.
This event takes place on December 8th – 10th, 2020 and covers the applications of AI and machine learning in the finance and technology sectors.
The virtual conference will feature talks from data scientists working at:
And here is a list of some of the topics that will be covered in the talks:
- Data Platforms and Why You Need One
- Double the performance of your fraud detection system with graph DB and machine learning
- Server Failure Detection using Deep Learning: Moving from Research Datasets to Real-World Industry Server Data
- Data Privacy Law: An Unexpected Evolution
- Automating support ticket replies
- Using Deep Learning to Provide Real-Time Safety Alerts
- How Open Access Information and Software Launches Innovation
- Deep Learning Algorithm to Rank-Order Resumes using Discriminative Embedding Space
For the full schedule and registration, please head to the event website.
For more news on AI conferences, please be sure to subscribe to our newsletter and check out the related resources below.