LinkedIn is a recruitment and social networking site where members can connect with their colleagues and other professionals in the same industry. LinkedIn groups are one feature that helps users find people in the same industry to connect with and discuss the latest business trends and developments. Here are 6 LinkedIn groups that we recommend for data scientists.
LinkedIn Groups for Data Scientists
- Data Science Central: This group is part of the Data Science Central community, and focuses on data science and big data. The posts are about a range of topics including machine learning, AI, deep learning, data visualization, business analytics, predictive modeling, big data, Hadoop, IoT, decision science, and business intelligence.
- Natural Language Processing: This group aims to be the LinkedIn point of reference to those interested in natural language processing and linguistics technologies.
- KDnuggets Machine Learning, Data Science, Data Mining, Big Data, AI: This LinkedIn group is part of KDnuggets network, for machine learning professionals and researchers interested in solving real-world problems. The posts are about AI big data, data mining, and data science.
- Applied Artificial Intelligence: This LinkedIn group is for people interested in application of artificial intelligence.
- Pattern Recognition & Machine Learning: This LinkedIn group discusses tools, frameworks, and white papers about pattern recognition, predictive analysis, training data, and machine learning.
- Data science community: This LinkedIn group is for all data scientists, AI and machine learning engineers interested in professional growth and career development. In this group you can discover training courses, tutorials, events, and job openings in the field of AI and machine learning.
If you’re looking to connect with more professional data scientists, we’d recommend getting in touch with these 10 active LinkedIn bloggers writing about AI and machine learning, and joining these 12 machine learning slack groups.