Artificial intelligence is constantly evolving and reaching new milestones all the time. We’ve already compiled a list of the 20 best AI influencers to follow on Twitter to stay in the know about the latest updates. For updates on-the-go, check out these 10 podcasts about artificial intelligence.
- This Week in Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence (AI) by Sam Charrington: Covers a wide range of technologies such as machine learning, AI, deep learning, natural language processing, and neural networks. Aimed at a broad audience that includes data scientists, developers, founders, CTOs, engineers, architects, IT & product leaders, and tech-savvy business leaders.
- AI Today by Cognilytica: Cuts through the hype and noise to identify how different industries and companies are actually implementing AI. Provides relevant and recent information about the world of AI. Hosts Kathleen Walch and Ron Schmelzer discuss pressing AI topics with easy-to-digest content and expert interviews.
- NLP Highlights by the Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence: Matt Gardner and Waleed Ammar, research scientists at the Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence, discuss their recent work in natural language processing.
- The AI Podcast by NVIDIA: Host Noah Kravitz has conversations with experts to explain how AI works, how it’s evolving, and how it intersects with every facet of human endeavor.
- AI at Work by Talla Inc.: Join Rob May, the CEO and Co-founder of Talla, and Brooke Torres, founding team member and Director of Marketing at Talla, for a weekly look into the trends and future of AI in the enterprise.
- Talking Machines by Tote Bag Productions: Hosts Katherine Gorman and Neil Lawrence have conversations with machine learning experts and discussions of industry news. Machine learning is changing the questions we can ask about the world around us, so the podcast hosts explore how to ask the best questions and what to do with the answers.
- The Architecht Show by Architecht: A weekly podcast about the business of cloud computing, artificial intelligence, and data science. Hosted by Derrick Harris.
- AI with AI by CNA: Andy Ilachinski and David Broyles explore the latest breakthroughs in AI and autonomy, and discusses the technological and military implications.
- Practical AI by Changelog Media: Chris Benson and Daniel Whitenack talk to technology professionals, business people, students, enthusiasts, and expert guests about AI and related topics such as machine learning, deep learning, and neural networks. Focuses on productive implementations and real-world scenarios that are accessible to everyone.
- Artificial Intelligence (MIT) by Lex Fridman: Conversations at MIT and beyond about the nature of intelligence and AI from the perspective of deep learning, robotics, AGI, neuroscience, philosophy, psychology, cognitive science, economics, physics, mathematics, and more.
If you enjoyed these AI podcasts, we’d also recommend subscribing to these AI and machine learning newsletters for even more updates on the go.